Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 5 (6) ??

Okay so i lost count of which week of my practical is it. only important date - July 24th (but its a Saturday!).

Been using the overhead bridge lately, and even on rainy days plus roaring thunder, woOT!

 my view from the overhead bridge.

this week i managed to skip having lunch at the workplace two days in a row. food stinks! but succumbing to hunger, i have no other choice. getting pretty good at choosing  safe decent looking food. 
 Monday lunch was at Ron's. Tuesday lunch was pretty spontaneous. Thanx Zane for bearing with me the hardships on that rainy Tuesday. We had to buy umbrellas just to get back to the car. URGH! i was so pissed at myself for being in denial that it wouldn't rain that day hence the decision not to bring the umbrella i had. note to self : MUST have umbrella all the time. Rain or shine.

 
My ever loyal lunch buddy.
 
Kuching Laksa. I love.
 

Lastly,

Father's Day in advance at Ron's. Pic courtesy of Ron's Mum.

♥ YOU made my weekend. ♥

genes.

2 blabs:

SteffianaJ said...

May I ask, what is the difference between Kuching Laksa and Laksa Sarawak. Jgn ko ckp d name ar. Tmbuk ni. Ekekeke :D Yay.. my 1st comment..

bay.vie said...

haha..d name steffy.LOL

bukan ba.i think it originated from kuching? and then became a significant dish representing sarawak?? mngkali la..

Post a Comment