Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I did it!

the sleepless nights, last minute studying, endless corrections, comments and criticism came to a rather unofficial end today.

i was so worried of failing any subjects in my final year but indeed, God is giving. Thank you. i literally jumped in excitement after checking my results. fuh~~!
baBe did equally well *hugs* i'm proud of you. all is left now is finishing my practical and awaiting convocation. mum is pushing me to get a job, like, A.S.A.P. when i myself am still lost in what i want to do next. oh well, as always, i go wherever life takes me.

thank you to baBe's uncle JB for buying us lunch today : ))).

hrmm..what else?

oh yea! tomorrow is movie day! sofie, zane, stephie and i are still contemplating on what movie to watch.
#1 Sex and in the city? majority voted no.
#2 Toy Story 3. 3D would be nice. hope the cinema won't be crowded. plz!
#3 The Karate Kid. okay, last option.

lastly,
i crossed the road today! yeay me! i usually use the overhead bridge but today i managed to talk myself into crossing the busy road since it didn't rain today.....and i did. NOT something i want to do everyday.no thanx.

Saturday: baBe's coming home!!! can't wait!  ♥,,♥



genes.

2 blabs:

SteffianaJ said...

wei. dun be lazy to use the overhead bridge la. it saves lives. ceh. mcm spokeperson jpj pla. haha.

cngratz result!! haha

Genes said...

unduks sejati :P

yea i'm to chicken to cross the road anyways.
overhead bridges ♥ ;)))))))))))

Post a Comment